Thai flank steak with rice pilaf. Rice pilaf paired with tender beef slices makes for a tasty and filling meal. Try this amazingly savory, healthy and mediterranean-inspired Brown Rice Pilaf With Flank Steak. This Rice Pilaf is a classic side dish that goes well with nearly any meal.
Thai Rice Pilaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A beautifully fragrant Rice Pilaf with pistachios, almonds and dried fruit. Perfect for your holiday feasting table or a side for a Middle Eastern meal! You can have Thai flank steak with rice pilaf using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai flank steak with rice pilaf
- Prepare 1 box of Box of rice pilaf mix.
- Prepare 3 each of limes.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of Flank steak ( 1 and a half to 2 inches thick).
- You need 1 tbsp of Thai fish sauce.
- Prepare 3 each of Scallions, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Frozen peas, cooked.
This Rice Pilaf recipe is a terrific side dish for Thanksgiving or Christmas with the festive spicing, dried fruit and nuts. Or try it on the side of Lamb or. My absolute favorite way to marinate flank steak is with a sweet and spicy Thai-style sauce. I make mine with palm sugar (brown sugar will do fine), dried Thai chili flakes, fish sauce, garlic, and lime juice, which I then split in half, reserving half to toss with the meat after cooking, and adding some oil to the.
Thai flank steak with rice pilaf instructions
- Preheat broiler. Code broiler pan with cooking spray..
- Prepare pilaf according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, cup one lime into wedges. Grate other limes and squeeze out juice. In a medium bowl, combine 3 tablespoons lime juice, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and a half teaspoon salt. Add steak. Let stand for 5 minutes..
- remove steak from marinade. Broil steak for 3 minutes, then turn and broil for 3 minutes more or until done. Remove to a platter..
- In a small saucepan, combine fish sauce, two tablespoons water, half teaspoon salt, quarter teaspoon pepper, and 1 teaspoon lime zest. Bring to a simmer over low heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons lime juice..
- cut steak into slices, top with sauce and sprinkle with scallions. Stir peas into rice, fluff rice with a fork. Serve steak with rice, garnish with lime wedges..
Flank Steak and Edamame with Wasabi Dressing Recipe. Grilled Flank Steak with Sauteed Beet Greens and Creamy Horseradish Beets Recipe. California-Thai flank steak is an exotic steak that's incredibly tender, aromatic, and juicy with flavors that melt in your mouth. The characteristic aroma of ginger, lemon grass, soy sauce, honey, and rice vinegar add a unique sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and umami flavor in every bite, true to the magic of the. This Thai-inspired marinated steak is a family favorite.