Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish). This one-pan curry pasta is such a quick and easy recipe that it is perfect for a quick lunch, a simple side dish, or a late-night snack. Serve it as a side dish with seared meat or a grilled piece of fish, or you can turn it into a meal by adding some roasted vegetables or your favorite protein (chicken or shrimp is always a favorite). We are the UK's number one food brand.
This quick meal is filled with flavor!. This one-pot curry pasta recipe has the perfect balance between the sweet coconut milk and the kick of the curry paste!. Tri-color pasta looks really pretty in this dish. You can cook Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish)
- You need 1 cup of tri-color rotini (you can use any kind of pasta that you like, of course).
- It’s 500 ml of beef broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic paste (you can also grate garlic, suit the amount to your liking).
- You need 250 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 4 of baby carrots, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Japanese curry powder (for a milder taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Easy vegan Thai-inspired dish with coconut milk, red curry paste, ginger, lime, and lots of veggies. Sambar Sadam Recipe is lentil rice one-pot meal is delicious South Indian dinner recipes. If you like the tanginess of tamarind and spice tadka of the south this sambar rice is a must cook once in a week. Nutrition: It has the extra nutrition of proteins from the Dal. is gluten-free and light on the stomach because of rice.
Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish) step by step
- Use medium heat, and pour olive oil into pan. Add garlic paste. After about 10 seconds, add ground beef. Continue to mix until beef is half-cooked..
- Add curry powder, salt, and ketchup. Stir well..
- Add broth, and then pasta. Add peas and carrots..
- Simmer until the liquid has decreased. When the pasta is cooked and the liquid is almost gone, then it is ready. It's delicious as is, but you can add chili flakes or shichimi togarashi if you like spicier food..
This creamy lentil rice dish with a pop of texture in the form of. Great recipe for Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish). My boy was hungry (no surprise there, he is a tween with a voracious appetite) and we ran out of steamed rice. So I opened the fridge and decided we had some ingredients to make pasta. I added Japanese curry powder for a mild kick.