One pot Shrimp and broccoli mac and cheese. I make this in the oven so that way you can make it all in one pot, rather than cooking the macaroni separately and mixing it into the sauce. Making it this way requires an exact amount of liquid to macaroni ratio, specific water + milk combo (too much milk = takes far too long for pasta to rehydrate) and following the cook times specified in the recipe. Garlic Shrimp Mac and Cheese is all your food dreams bundled together in one bubbling dish!
One Pot Broccoli Mac and Cheese is an easy fuss-free recipe with loads of cheddar cheese, macaroni pasta, and broccoli. Perfect for meatless meals or a side dish. Instant Pot Creamy Broccoli Mac and Cheese – Making mac and cheese in the Instant Pot is definitely the way to go! You can cook One pot Shrimp and broccoli mac and cheese using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pot Shrimp and broccoli mac and cheese
- You need 1 bag of cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1 bag of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 box of elbow noodles.
- Prepare 1 jar of four cheese Rosa sauce (I used the one made by bertolli.
- You need to taste of Old bay season.
- You need 1 tbs of oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese.
It's unbelievably easy, it's made in one single pot (hello, easiest clean up ever), and the mac and cheese comes out amazingly creamy! I also would suggest either adding more sharp cheddar cheese or some low-fat, pepper-jack cheese instead. I did like that the pasta was cooked in the butternut squash/broth mixture because it gave the dish good color. Stir again to fully incorporate the cheese.
One pot Shrimp and broccoli mac and cheese instructions
- In a small pot boil your broccoli until tender than drain from water and set aside.
- Than in a large pot boil your box of elbow noodles cook until tender than drain.
- Peel your shrimp and cut into pieces and season with old bay seasoning than.
- In the same pot that you cooked the noodles in place a little bit of oil and sauté your shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes (being it's already cooked) than you will pour in your four cheese sauce, noodles, broccoli and Parmesan cheese. You will than stir and leave on heat for another 2minutes or until cheese is fully melted through pasta mixture and enjoy..
Pour the cheese sauce over the macaroni and broccoli, blending well. For the panko topping, melt the butter in a frying pan or saucepan and toss with the panko flakes until nice and toasty. This mac and cheese is made in ONE pot on the stove and loaded with chicken nuggets, broccoli, pasta shells, and cheese! If you love mac and cheese, you'll also love: one pot taco mac and cheese, instant pot mac and cheese, and slow cooker mac and cheese. This is the ultimate back to school recipe.