One Pot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo. Made-From-Scratch Taste With A Full Serving Of Comfort—Try Easy Chicken Alfredo! Add pasta, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil and water to a large skillet. Bring the pan to a boil over high heat.
This recipe is the perfect thing to satisfy that Alfredo craving without leaving you feeling sluggish and overly full. Ingredients for Instant Pot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo. This recipe for Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo made in the Instant Pot pressure cooker includes bite-sized pieces of seasoned chicken and tender broccoli florets tossed in long pasta and then smothered in a homemade, creamy alfredo sauce and lots of delicious cheeses! You can cook One Pot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 lb. of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt and pepper, divided.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of onion powder.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked pasta (any small shape).
- It’s 2 cups of broccoli florets, cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of freshly shredded parmesan cheese + more for topping.
Heat half of the oil in a large pot. Add in the chicken, season with half of the seasoned salt and pepper, and cook. Once the chicken is nicely browned and cooked through, remove it from the pan. Add in remaining oil, onion, and broccoli.
One Pot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo step by step
- I'm a large skillet or pot with a tight fitting lid, heat the oil and butter over med-high heat. Once it's melted and sizzling, add the chicken pieces and season them with 1/4 tsp. each of salt and pepper and the onion powder. Cook just until they have browned on the outside, just about 3-5 minutes…don't worry about them being cooked through, as they will continue to cook in the pan. Add the garlic to the pan and cook just until fragrant, a minute or so..
- Pour in the broth and cream. Once it starts to come to a low boil, stir in the pasta, remaining salt and pepper and the nutmeg. Cover the pan with its lid and reduce the heat down to medium-low. Allow this to simmer, stirring often, for about 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, stir in the broccoli florets and cover again. Continue to cook an additional 5 minutes, until the broccoli is tender and the pasta is al dente. A lot of the liquid should've been absorbed, but it should still be creamy. Remove the pan from the heat and immediately stir in the parmesan. Let it sit to thicken for 5 or so minutes, then serve..
Season with remaining seasoned salt and pepper. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking. Heat the olive oil in the pot over medium-high heat, and add the chicken. Season the chicken with season salt and pepper. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the pot and set aside.