One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs. This quick and easy one pot spaghetti and meatballs recipe requires simple ingredients. This EASY one pot spaghetti and meatballs recipe is a quick and easy dinner meal that's ready in no time! I rely on this recipe A LOT, especially on those crazy days where I am running around doing errands and chores all day.
That's when I decided to just toss everything in one large pot and let it go. Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs is an all-in-one meal! Perfect for a buffet-style meal or potluck! You can have One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- You need of Meatballs:.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 lb of mild Italian sausage.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4-1/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of Italian herbs.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- It’s of salt&pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes in juice.
- You need 2 cans of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion (finely diced).
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 tbs of Italian herbs.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of salt&pepper.
- It’s of spaghetti noodles.
- You need of water.
EASY CROCK POT SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS. For the longest time, I have been trying to figure out the best way to make spaghetti in a slow cooker. Make the Meatballs: In a medium bowl, mix the beef with the garlic powder, parsley and Parmesan to combine. In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs instructions
- Brown meat balls in olive oil on each side. Remove and set aside..
- Saute onions in same pan, once softened, add garlic. Cook another 30 seconds til garlic gets fragrant. Add all 4 cans of tomatoes..
- Bring to a boil. Add in meatballs. Lid on, low heat, cook for 1 hour and 20 minutes..
- Add 2 1/2 – 3 cups water and spaghetti. Cook med. heat, covered, another 15 – 20 minutes til pasta is cooked..
A few weeks ago I shared this easy Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce using jarred marinara sauce and turkey instead of beef. Tons of questions if it could be made on the stove, so of course to answer those questions I had to test it on the stove for the timing of the pasta. Look no further for the best one pot meal your whole family will love – One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs. I mean, who doesn't love this classic combo? And with only one pot getting dirty, clean.