One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac. If all of the cooking liquid is used up before the pasta is cooked, gradually add in the additional milk. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. My Instant Pot Cheeseburger Mac tastes so much like a delicious, juicy cheeseburger, especially when you top it with crunchy, makes everything better, bacon!
It doesn't get much tastier than this Skillet Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole! This ground beef meal idea is a real crowd pleaser, will keep in the refrigerator for a few days and can easily be reheated later on. Add milk, broth and macaroni to beef. You can cook One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 2 boxes of mac & cheese.
- You need 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 1 of large tomato (chopped).
- You need 2 of gloves garlic (minced).
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mustard.
- You need 2 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
Ooohhh here comes the rain I know, not a shocker for Western Washington, but it has actually been pretty mild lately. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. This amazing bacon cheeseburger pasta bake is made entirely in one pan, and with NO boiling required! The pasta cooks in the pan while it bakes!
One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac instructions
- Crisp bacon. Set aside..
- Brown ground beef. Drain all fat from pan..
- Add chopped onions to beef. Sautee til translucent. Add garlic. Sautee another 30 seconds..
- Add noodles. (Toast with onions and meat for 5 mins for a more "bun" like taste). Add water. Cover. When boiling set timer for 7 – 10 minutes..
- Add butter, milk, cheese packet, cheddar, mustard, ketchup, and worcestershire sauce. Stir til cheddar is melted..
- Add crumbled bacon and tomatoes..
- Tip: 1/4 – 1/3 cup chopped pickles are really good in this dish..
My favorite one pan pasta meal ever… since there's no boiling required, AND no babysitting the pan on the stovetop. In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the soup, water, beef and bacon; heat through. Remove from the heat and sprinkle with cheese.