Easy Asian Pear Cake. Great recipe for Easy Asian Pear Cake. This is a recipe that my family and friends are always happy to eat! It also looks great, so you can use it as a gift, too.
This Easy Pear Cake recipe is probably one of the simplest cakes to make. It's a very rich and moist cake with a delightful caramel-like topping. Seriously, all you have to do is mix up these ingredients and throw this easy pear cake in the oven, and you'll have a delicious, guest-worthy dessert. You can cook Easy Asian Pear Cake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Asian Pear Cake
- It’s of Pear Compote.
- You need 2 of Asian pears (For decoration and for the batter).
- Prepare 30 grams of Soft light brown sugar.
- You need 50 ml of White wine.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- You need of Cake batter.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter (or vegetable oil).
- Prepare 50 grams of Soft light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 50 grams of White flour.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
Yesterday I made the pear cake again but this time using nutmeg it was good but everyone liked the first ones better (made with the ginger). Easy Italian Pear Cake, a simple moist dessert or Afternoon Tea Cake. Made with creamy mascarpone and fresh pears. Your new family light dessert favorite, Pear Cake.
Easy Asian Pear Cake step by step
- Cut one of the pears into 16 slices and the other one into small pieces. Add the brown sugar, white wine, and lemon juice. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes..
- When the pears have yellowed and become translucent, turn off the heat. Sprinkle on cinnamon as desired..
- Line the pan with baking paper or oil and arrange the pear slices on the bottom. This time, my pear was small, so I filled in the centre with the scraps from the chopped pear..
- Make the cake batter. One at a time, mix together the butter, brown sugar, egg, dry ingredients, and the chopped pear. Pour the batter on top of the pear already in the pan..
- Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes..
- Flip it over and enjoy! Easy!.
- If you want it glossier, brush something on top such as the juice from the pear compote..
- If you leave no gaps in the pear slices by using some of the pear for the batter, it will give it a nice finish..
Pear Cake I remember every Sunday my Mom would make a delicious roast beef and potato dinner. My father of Irish decent was the typical meat and potatoesContinue Reading Great recipe for Quick Easy Delicious Asian Pear Cake. I had just one pear, and I wanted to make a delicious cake. Everyone kept telling me "it's like from the store!" So, I decided to upload it. The liquid from the pears may come out when you pour in the batter,.