Japanese style tofu steak.
You can have Japanese style tofu steak using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese style tofu steak
- Prepare 210 g of okinawan-style tofu.
- Prepare of Appropriate amount of potato starch.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- Prepare 70 g of shimeji-mushroom.
- You need of Appropriate amont of scallion(edge cut).
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆mirin(sweet rice wine).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆rice wine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆grated garlic.
Japanese style tofu steak step by step
- Mix the ☆s to make the Japanese-style sauce..
- Wrap your tofu with paper towels and put it on a bakeware. Then put it in a microwave(600W) for 2 to 3 minutes..
- While your tofu is in a microwave, cut your onion and shimeji-mushroom..
- Heat some oil and put them in a frying pan on medium heat. When they start to turn golden brown, remove them..
- Slice your tofu into 3 slices and cover them with potato starch. Then put them in a frying pan..
- After flipping your tofu, add your onion and shimeji-mushroom. Then mix with your sauce well..
- Transfer your tofu steak on a plate and finish it with scallion on top!.