Artichoke Salad with Olives.
You can cook Artichoke Salad with Olives using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Artichoke Salad with Olives
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar-free Creamy Italian Dressing.
- You need 1 of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 packages of Frozen Artichoke Hearts, Thawed and Chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Roasted Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Celery Rib, Chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare 8 of Olives.
- You need 6 of Romaine Lettuce Leaves.
Artichoke Salad with Olives instructions
- In small bowl, whisk mayo, Italian Dressing and black pepper..
- In large bowl, combine artichokes, roasted pepper, celery, basil, and olives..
- Stir in dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Spoon artichoke mixture onto lettuce.