Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup.
You can cook Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 packages of kielbasa, sliced into coins.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter.
- It’s 6 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite chunky salsa (16 ounce).
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of black beans (undrained).
- You need 2 1/2 tablespoons of Taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare of Sour cream for topping.
Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup step by step
- Slice your kielbasa into coins and sauté in a large pot with your margarine or butter……
- Sauté until kielbasa is slightly browned….
- Next add : minced garlic, chunky salsa, chicken broth,undrained black beans, taco seasoning and black pepper, boil for 1 minute……
- Now add your frozen corn……Stir well…..
- Continue to cook on low heat for 30 minutes, uncovered……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.