Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. In a large bowl, stir all remaining ingredients, then add wet and stir just enough to form a batter. The topping is a firm, fudgy ganache, not an oily icing or frosting, but literally like biting into the center of a truffle. This Chocolate Chip Quick Bread is super easy and popular to everyone.
These Chocolate Chip Cookie Vegan Cupcakes are what inspired me to make this delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Vegan Pie I posted a few days ago. I had actually made the cupcakes before, but was waiting for #cupcakemondays to post this vegan cupcake recipe. I have been experimenting with vegan and paleo baking for a little while. You can have Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- It’s 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 of flaxseed eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips (EX: enjoy life).
You are welcome to use store-bought vanilla frosting or make one of my recipes. The best one is this frosting I created for my Wedding Cake and Wedding Cupcakes that I used here for these vanilla cupcakes. The easiest chocolate chip cupcakes recipe Vegan, quick & easy. You've all heard of chocolate chip cookies, but what about chocolate chip cupcakes?
Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes instructions
- Blend butter and sugar.
- Whisk in a separate bowl, baking powder, baking soda, flour, and salt..
- Add whisked ingredients to butter and sugar..
- Add flax eggs, vanilla, and soy milk..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes on the middle rack..
- Cool for 10 minutes and top with your favorite icing or buttercream..
These are my light and fluffy vanilla sponge cakes, filled with dark chocolate chips. A treat not to miss baking.. We all know vanilla and chocolate are a match made in heaven, it is pretty hard. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside. In a small bowl combine the soy milk and apple cider vinegar.