Fish n chips in airfryer. Pub classic fish & chips are usually a greasy kitchen nightmare & loaded with trans fats. Not in the Power Air Fryer XL! Welcome to my Air Fryer fish and chips.
Fancy making chips in your airfryer? Cook frozen fries in an airfryer? Need to know if you parboil chips before air frying? You can cook Fish n chips in airfryer using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish n chips in airfryer
- It’s 2 of tilapia fish fillet.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need of salt.
- It’s 1 package of tortilla chips.
- It’s 1 of egg.
I decided to make airfryer chips recently, to accompany a slow cooker kebab recipe that I'll be writing about soon. We've had these a few times now and I've really perfected. We love the classic fish and chip combo and normally turn to our favorite Beer Battered Fish when the craving hits. Sometimes, though, we just don't like the idea of pulling out the big dutch oven and filling it up with way too much oil.
Fish n chips in airfryer step by step
- Marinate fish with lime juice, red chilli flakes and salt for 15-20 mins. Mash tortilla chips into powder in a ziploc bag..
- Preheat airfryer at 320°F. Whisk the egg and coat the fish with it followed by tortilla chip powder..
- Place tilapia pieces in the airfryer for 10 mins at 320°F..
Frying can be messy and we'd like to skip over that part. Chicken and Chips Recipe With Philips Airfryer by VahChef. In this episode of Cook with Air, Chef Samdy Kan will show you step by step on how to roast a whole chicken in the Philips Avance XL Airfryer. The Philips Airfryer is such a versatile cooking appliance because it can cook so many different meals quick and easily. Roast a whole chicken, fry a family sized portion of hot chips or bake a delicious apricot and blackberry crumble for dessert.