Zesty pasta. Boil pasta and cook until slightly underdone. Drain pasta and add to pan with clams. Turn heat to medium-high and stir all together.
Top with bacon and reserved basil leaves. The Best Spicy Chicken Pasta Recipes on Yummly Cheesecake Factory Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta, Spicy Chicken Pasta, Creamy Cajun Chicken And Sausage Pasta Add pasta and ¼ cup reserved pasta cooking liquid to sauce. You can cook Zesty pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zesty pasta
- It’s 1 lb of box rotini pasta.
- You need of Zesty italian dressing.
- It’s Block of cheese, I use muenster or mozerella.
- It’s 1 cup of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli.
- It’s Jar of artichokes.
- Prepare stick of Salami.
Toss, adding Parmesan a bit at a time, along with more pasta cooking liquid as needed, until sauce coats pasta. Remember, don't overcook the pasta or the end result will be mushy. If you don't like olives but still want a savory-sour pop of flavor, use mild banana pepper rings instead. It was "mild" on the scale of "mild, medium, hot, extra hot".
Zesty pasta step by step
- Cook pasta, drain and rinse with cold water, then add to large bowl..
- Break cauliflower and broccoli into small pieces, add to bowl..
- Chop salami into small pieces, add to bowl, slice the cheese into small cubes, add to bowl. Chop artichokes into small pieces, add to bowl..
- Add half of the bottle of dressing, stir and refrigerate. Top with more dressing before serving..
Something to remember, if you have leftovers, the sauce spices up overnight. Add the pasta to the skillet with the bacon and toss to combine. Heat over medium heat until everything is nice and hot. Add the egg mixture, reduce the heat to low, and quickly toss until the eggs coat the pasta but aren't scrambled. Add the cheese, pepper, and pasta water as desired until the sauce reaches your desired flavor and consistency.