Ashley's Amazing Cajun Bake. Ashley's Amazing Cajun Bake My sister made this when we visited a few years back. It has been a family favorite ever since! Andouille is a classic Cajun sausage and of course shrimp by the tons served there too.
See great recipes for Crock pot sea food gumbo too! Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Sheet Pan is so incredibly easy but packed with such amazing cajun flavor! This is a healthy and delicious meal that is also great for meal prep! You can cook Ashley's Amazing Cajun Bake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ashley's Amazing Cajun Bake
- Prepare 1 pack of turkey sausage.
- You need 1 pack of smoked sausage.
- You need 6-7 of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of corn on the cob halves.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- You need to taste of Parsley.
- It’s to taste of Garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
I haven't worked since Christmas and boy has it been nice to take some time off! We went on our family trip and… Baked Cajun Garlic Butter Cod is a tender and juicy cod filet baked in a buttery cajun seasoning with garlic cloves and olive oil making this cod a flavorful and delicious dinner. Baking is simple and easy to let the oven do the work. In a hot skillet add vegetable oil, green peppers, onions, and garlic.
Ashley's Amazing Cajun Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 450° F..
- Rinse and drain shrimp..
- Chop potatoes and sausage into small chunks..
- Combine all ingredients in a oven roasting pan and cook covered for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally, til potatoes are fully cooked..
Cajun Chicken Tostadas- Chop up leftover chicken and place it on a tostada shell with some smashed red beans and cheese. Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, then top with lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream. Cajun Chicken Baked Subs- Slice the cajun chicken and place in hoagie rolls sliced lengthwise. If so, you are in for a treat as Cajun Chicken is off-the-charts and out-of-the-world good. Cajun seasoning is good on chicken, especially when we have Cajun-marinated baked chicken.