Simple granola bars.
You can cook Simple granola bars using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple granola bars
- It’s 3 cup of Quaker Oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of almonds.
- You need 3/4 cup of hemp seeds.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 2 cup of oat bran.
- You need 3/4 cup of natural honey.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter.
Simple granola bars instructions
- Directions1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and butter an 8 by 12-inch baking dish on all sides and the bottom and line the bottom with parchment paper so the granola bars are sure to not stick..
- 2. Toss the oatmeal, almonds, wheat bran, add together on a sheet pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until just lightly browned. DO NOT leave this in too long because it burns fast. Make sure to check it all the time..
- 3. While the dry ingredients toast, place the butter, honey, vanilla, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for one minute at a low boil, then set aside..
- 4. Scoop all your toasted dry ingredients into a large bowl and pour the wet mixture over the toasted stir well. You can always substitute different fruit..
- 5. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Wet your fingers and lightly press the mixture down into the pan. I line the top with parchment paper and use another pan to press down really firmly so my bars are super packed in..
- 6. Bake at 300°F now for 25-35 minutes, until light golden brown. Cool completely before slicing into bars. Serve at room temperature..