One Pot 30 minute Chicken & Rice. This one pot cheesy chicken pasta meal is easy, quick and delicious. This sweet, tangy, and fall-off-the-bone chicken legs & thighs recipe is a great one to start with. I feel like I hit the mother load with this dish.
Top with fresh basil, parmesan or feta if desired. Recipe Notes One Pot Chicken Alfredo is a quick and easy meal made in just one pot! Chicken Alfredo is a great meal that comforting and filling. You can cook One Pot 30 minute Chicken & Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot 30 minute Chicken & Rice
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5 lbs).
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chicken and poultry rub.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 cup of sliced frozen carrots.
- Prepare 2 cups of instant rice (aka 5 minute rice).
A simple one-pot recipe that is packed with chicken, veggies and delicious dumplings, with no canned 'cream of whatever' soup needed. An easy, one pot version of Chicken Chow Mein – loaded with peppers, cabbage, peas and carrots it's an easy, healthy meal the whole family loves! Creamy, spicy, tomato basil pesto sauce made with summer tomatoes, basil pesto, and a touch of red enchilada sauce, then tossed with fettuccine pasta, creamy goat cheese, and melty fontina cheese. Finish the dish off with torn mozzarella and throw it under the broiler to melt the cheese.
One Pot 30 minute Chicken & Rice instructions
- Cut chicken into 1" cubes. Sprinkle with chicken & poultry rub and celery seed. Toss to coat evenly..
- Heat a large deep sided skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil. As soon as it's hot (only about 20 seconds) add chicken. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to brown on all sides..
- Add peas, carrots, chicken broth, and soup. Stir to blend soup into broth. Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add rice. Stir to fully incorporate. Turn off heat. Cover. Let sit untouched 10 minutes. Stir before serving. Enjoy!.
It's a one pot skillet meal with corn and zucchini with a little bit of spice! Even the picky eaters liked this chicken recipe. Place chicken breast on onions and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Layer mushrooms and zucchini over the chicken. Combine garlic, tomatoes, basil and oregano and pour over vegetables.