One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta. In large colander, rinse and drain uncooked pasta. Heat to boiling over high heat; reduce heat. This ONE POT cheesy enchilada pasta recipe is so simple and completely delicious.
Heat to boiling over high heat; reduce heat. Stir in beans, corn and chicken; return to simmering. This hearty one pot pasta dish is perfect for when you're craving a Mexican recipe with inspired flavors from enchilada. You can cook One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta
- You need 1/2 lb of uncooked medium pasta shells.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can (10 oz) of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 bunch of sliced green onions (save some for garnish).
- Prepare 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of corn, drained.
- It’s 2 cups of finely chopped cooked chicken.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
These flavors go perfect with pasta in this skillet cheesy chicken enchilada pasta. In large colander, rinse and drain uncooked pasta. Heat to boiling over high heat; reduce. Heat to boiling over high heat.
One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta step by step
- Mix pasta, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, water, green onions, & taco seasoning, heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered 15 minutes, stiring frequently.
- Stir in beans, chicken, & corn, return to simmering, cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese garnish and serve.
Add onion, garlic, tomatoes and green chiles to slow cooker; mix well. One Pot Chicken Enchilada Pasta takes your favorite enchiladas recipe and turns it into a quick and easy pasta dish. Tender chicken, cheese, enchilada sauce, cilantro and green onion create an easy one pot dinner recipe that is not to be missed! My love for enchiladas runs deep. Pour the enchilada sauce into the pan and whisk until thick and bubbly.