Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Discover recipes, home ideas, style inspiration and other ideas to try. Explore Pampered Chef to find top kitchen products, recipes, and party ideas you'll love, plus details on how to share the love as a Pampered Chef consultant.
We carry fresh, healthy foods, and supermarket staples from your favorite brands all available for delivery. Find the latest tips, advice, news stories and videos from the TODAY Show on NBC. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. You can have Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta
- Prepare 500 gr of ground beef.
- You need 2-3 of onions.
- You need 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- It’s 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- Prepare of salt, pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of parsley.
Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. This is truly the only way to prepare asparagus! Roasted perfectly until crisp-tender and served with a refreshing tarragon vinaigrette, soft-boiled eggs and freshly shaved Parmesan. Pandemic tests Vermont health care reform efforts.
Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta step by step
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.
Vermont over the past several years has been overhauling its health care system, moving. Vegetarian Recipe: Creamy and Cheesy Veggie Risotto. From tried-and-true recipes and DIY crafts to home decor tips and holiday party planning, let Martha Stewart inspire you every day. "Well hello there! I'm Rachel and I really love food! For home cooks who are hungry for something good: Find thousands of tested recipes, menus, cooking shortcuts, dinner ideas, family meals, and more at Delish.