One Pot Tuscan Style Mac & Cheese. No extra pots or pans to wash up, and minimal work with simple ingredients. It will be hard to go back to regular Mac and Cheese after this! Season chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika, and heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, salt, pepper and paprika. No extra pots or pans to wash up, and minimal work with simple ingredients! It will be hard to go back to regular Mac and Cheese after this #Chicken #Tuscan Add oil to large skillet or pot and sear on both sides until golden brown and cooked through. You can have One Pot Tuscan Style Mac & Cheese using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Tuscan Style Mac & Cheese
- You need 1-1.5 lbs of chicken breast tenderloins.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic diced.
- You need 2 1/3 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 C of whole milk.
- You need 3 C of macaroni (10 oz).
- Prepare 3-4 C of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 7 oz of jar of sundried tomatoes in oil (julienned).
- You need 2 Tbls of butter.
- Prepare 1 C of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 3/4 C of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 Tbls of flour.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of paprika (optional).
- You need of dried parsley (optional).
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Italian herbs.
Transfer chicken to plate and tent with foil to keep warm. How To Make Tuscan Chicken Mac And Cheese (in One Pot AND on Stove Top)! Chock-full comforting, healthy ingredients, this hearty, flavorful Tuscan One Pot Italian-style stew is sure to brighten up dinnertime. Savor every last drop of this easy one pot and know that, when you're done, clean-up will take no time at all!
One Pot Tuscan Style Mac & Cheese instructions
- Season chicken (with salt, pepper, paprika, dried parsley and oil..or whatever your heart desires)..
- Add oil to large skillet or pot and sear on both sides until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer chicken to plate and tent with foil to keep warm..
- To same pan add butter and fry the onion and garlic until transparent..
- Add 1/3 C chicken broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the sundried tomatoes with about 1/2 of the oil from the jar and cook for another 1-2 minutes..
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute..
- Add 2 C of chicken broth, 2 1/2 C milk, Italian Herbs (2-3 tsp), salt and pepper to taste, bring to a simmer..
- Add the dry macaroni, reduce heat to med-low, and stir occasionally as it simmers. (9-10 minutes).
- Add the spinach and stir through until wilted.
- Remove skillet from heat, stir in all of the cheese. If sauce is too thick, continue to add milk slowly until reach desire thickness. (The sauce will continue to thicken as it cools).
- Either slice the chicken into strips and mix into the pasta, or simply lay the cooked tenderloin on top of the pasta. Serve and enjoy!.
Just in time for cooler weather, our Tuscan One Pot is here to save the day. Take the pot off the stove and stir all of the cheese in quickly. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Stir the flour into the pot and allow to cook for a further minute. Add the dry macaroni and stir occasionally as it comes to a simmer.