One Pan Chicken and Veggies. Pan-Roasted Chicken and Vegetables This one-dish roast chicken with vegetables tastes as if it took hours of hands-on time to put together, but the simple ingredients can be prepped in mere minutes. The rosemary gives it a rich flavor, and the meat juices cook the veggies to perfection. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
This meal packs flavor while minimizing work. All you have to do is chop, season, and bake, and you have a flavorful, full meal ready in no time. Since it is so quick and easy, this recipe is a standard go-to in our home. You can cook One Pan Chicken and Veggies using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pan Chicken and Veggies
- Prepare of Marinade :.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp. of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of dried crushed rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of dried thyme leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper (optional).
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of The Rest :.
- It’s 1 lb. of chicken (cut of choice).
- Prepare 1 lb of baby red potatoes.
- It’s 1 lb of baby dutch yellow potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of large carrots.
- Prepare 4 of large cloves garlic, unpeeled (optional).
- It’s of Fresh parmesan cheese, optional for topping.
Add chicken, onion, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper. Line a very large baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean-up. This one pan chicken and veggies is now ready for the oven. This gave me perfectly cooked and juicy chicken and perfectly cooked veggies!
One Pan Chicken and Veggies instructions
- The first thing to do, which you'll want to do a bit in advance is to whisk together all the marinade ingredients in a small bowl or a measuring cup. Set aside about half of it to season the veggies with. Then place the chicken either in a large, shallow bowl or a gallon sized Ziploc bag and pour the rest of the marinade over the top of it. Coat the chicken really well, then cover the bowl and set it in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 or so minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a large baking tray or roasting pan with foil and grease it. Set it aside..
- While the chicken marinates, you can begin prepping your veggies. I just chop the potatoes in half if they're small, in quarters if they're on the bigger side. Then peel and chop the carrots into larger, diagonal pieces. Leave the garlic as whole, unpeeled cloves. Toss all of the veggies, except for the garlic, with the set aside marinade..
- Take the chicken out of the marinade and set it onto the prepared baking tray. Arrange all of the veggies around and between the chicken. Just place the garlic in different spots nestled into the veggies..
- Bake for about 35-45 or so minutes, or until the veggies are fork tender and the chicken is at an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove it from the oven and grate some parmesan cheese over the top of it all (optional but delicious)..
- Serve immediately and enjoy! Refrigerate any leftovers..
Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes. Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika. Some nights, the thought of tackling dinner and a pile of dishes is just too much to bear.