For Dinner♪ Mild Ground Pork Tomato Pasta.
You can cook For Dinner♪ Mild Ground Pork Tomato Pasta using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of For Dinner♪ Mild Ground Pork Tomato Pasta
- You need 500 grams of Pasta.
- You need 200 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil (Extra virgin).
- It’s 2 can of ☆Canned crushed tomatoes.
- You need 100 ml of ☆Red wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Raw cane sugar.
- It’s 1 large of tablespoon ☆Sauce.
- It’s 1 of ☆Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Coarse salt.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Coarsely ground pepper.
- You need 1 of ◇Eggplant, cheese, zucchini, etc.
For Dinner♪ Mild Ground Pork Tomato Pasta step by step
- Add olive oil and garlic to a pan and heat until fragrant. Add the ground meat and flavor with salt and pepper, cooking until crumbly..
- Add the ingredients marked with ☆ and cook thoroughly on low heat for about 60 minutes, stirring frequently. Add boiled pasta and lightly mix together with the sauce..
- Put on a plate and sprinkle with the coarsely ground pepper to finish..
- If you're concerned about the fat from the pork, render the fat and use a paper towel to soak up the oil..
- Eggplant: cut into about 1 cm slices and deep fry. Mix with the sauce just before serving..
- Cheese: cut into pieces and mix in with the sauce just before serving..