Italian summer pasta salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Pasta Salad is a great family party dish. This recipe uses a red wine vinegar and olive oil dressing, and therefore will keep well on a buffet table or outdoors for a summer party.
The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe: Made with fresh ingredients and bursting with flavor, this is the most perfect cold pasta salad! One of my favorite family recipes, is a classic Italian pasta salad Lt. Dan's grandma, Mo, used to make. You can have Italian summer pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian summer pasta salad
- Prepare 1/2 of of a cucumber cut into chunks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced in 3.
- It’s Handful of pepperoni sliced in 4.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chedder cheese shredded.
- You need 3 cups of pasta.
- Prepare 4 tbs of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of mccormick salad supreme seasoning.
Every time she served it she would change the recipe just a little bit. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. This salad is great for any potluck or summer party. Make homemade Italian dressing, or optional to buy store-bought, when you're in a pinch for time!
Italian summer pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta til al dente..
- Rinse pasta with cold water and add oil and stir..
- Cut up vegatables, pepperoni and add cheese to a bowl. Add vinegar and seasoning and mix well..
- Add pasta once cool. And enjoy. For better flavor let in sit over night in fridge so the flavor sets in..
You may have also tried my Potluck Spaghetti Tuna Salad Recipe or Easy Italian Pasta Salad Recipe. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water; drain well. In two large bowls, combine the California vegetables, tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, onion, cheeses and pasta. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, parsley, basil, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt and pepper.