You can cook Gluten-Free Bisquick using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Bisquick
- Prepare 4 cups of rice flour.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of potato starch.
- It’s 2/3 cup of tapioca starch.
- Prepare 3 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable shortening or cold butter.
Gluten-Free Bisquick instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and sift three times to make sure they are well-blended..
- Cut shortening or cold (not softened or melted) butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs. (If you have a large enough food processor, that'll work too.).
- Store mixture in an airtight container or ziplock bag for up to four months. Note that if you use butter, you will need to store this in the refrigerator, to keep the butter from melting and/or going rancid..