Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps.
You can cook Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare of Shrimp!.
- It’s 2 dozen of shrimp (shell on).
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice (not concentrate).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet white wine.
- You need 4 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Wrap filling.
- It’s 2 of avocados.
- Prepare 1 medium of tomato.
- Prepare 1 medium of red onion.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of romaine lettuce.
Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Combine marinade ingredients and shrimp in a large Ziploc bag. Shake until everything is well mixed and the shrimp are evenly coated. Feel free to adjust the amount of spice based on your preference! Let marinade for about an hour at room temp, or two to four hours in the fridge..
- Roughly chop onions, tomato, jalapeno, and avocados. Cut and juice the limes. Combine and set aside..
- Heat grill to medium-high..
- Skewer marinaded shrimp (our use a grill basket) and heat on the grill until she'll turns slightly crisp on both sides. Time varies A LOT based on the grill, so watch closely..
- Peel shrimp! Not the most exciting part, but those shrimp will be worth it!.
- Take a large lettuce leaf, fill it with 3 or 4 shrimp, and spoon on your filling. Enjoy!.