Thai Green Broccoli Beef. This beef and broccoli stir-fry is the Thai version of a classic Chinese dish full of robust flavors that are easy to whip up anytime. Add broccoli and red pepper plus stir-fry sauce. Thai green curry paste, fish sauce and coconut aminos add umami to this dish.
Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to order it for takeout ever again, and it's healthier. Let the beef sear until well browned on one side, then give the beef a quick toss. You can have Thai Green Broccoli Beef using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Green Broccoli Beef
- Prepare 1/4 of broccoli.
- It’s 50 grams of of green beans.
- You need 400 grams of of diced beef.
- Prepare 1 can of or jar of thai green curry cooking sauce.
- Prepare 1 small of amount of vegetable cooking oil.
Add the broccoli and the sauce, then toss just until the beef is fully cooked, adding just a splash of water if it seems a little dry (don't add too much water, stir-fries always look dryer when they're in. Prepare the broccoli by trimming a little off the end of each spear. Place the rice in a sieve, rinse under with cold water, then cook in a medium pan of boiling water for Top tip for making Thai green prawn curry with broccoli. Beef strips are quickly marinated and sauteed then with broccoli and mushrooms in a rich sauce.
Thai Green Broccoli Beef instructions
- Boil a half pint of water..
- Chop broccoli and green beans..
- Add veg and water to a microwave safe container..
- Add beef to wok and lightly coat with oil then place on a high heat hob..
- Place veg into a microwave for 3 to 6 minutes..
- Stir beef for 5 to 10 minutes until all has browned..
- Drain of the juices from the beef and vegtables..
- Clean wok then add beef, vegetables and cooking sauce..
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add to plates and enjoy!.
This wonderful Thai salad with fresh mint, basil, coriander and lime makes a perfect light lunch or dinner. The tender lean steak works perfectly with the crisp crunch of lightly Pour the dressing over the steak and broccoli, gently tossing to combine. Divide the salad among four plate and serve. A one pot green curry beef recipe that's quick to make and flavorful! No noodles needed, just lots of veggies and a creamy Thai broth!