Aglio e Olio with blackened chicken. This recipe for pasta aglio e olio with grilled blackened chicken makes the best quick & easy dinner!. Pasta Aglio e Olio with Blackened Chicken Pasta aglio e olio with Blackened Chicken This is a super fast to make meal, with amazing flavours, we'll definitely have this again. and again….
Have you ever had Aglio Olio? A local fancy Italian Restaurant here on our humble mountain is where I first tried it and fell in love. It is rather simple with few ingredients but the flavor is fantastic. You can cook Aglio e Olio with blackened chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aglio e Olio with blackened chicken
- Prepare 6 of large garlic cloves sliced thin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of good evo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh grated pecorino romano.
- It’s 3/4 lb of Angel hair.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped Italian parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- You need 2 of chicken breast pounded to even thickness.
- You need of Blackening season (your choice) I use a mix of old bay and zatarians blackening seasoning.
I had to try to making it so I could have it anytime I wanted. This is translated as "garlic oil pasta". The cheese is not an ingredient for the original recipe but I like to add it, because I love cheese 😉 Chicken benefits from the strong flavors of garlic, capers, and cherry peppers in the sauce for this dish. Taste the sauce before serving to be sure the flavors are balanced.
Aglio e Olio with blackened chicken instructions
- Add the garlic to the cold oil and sauté at a low simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes until light golden brown, season with fresh ground black pepper mid way through..
- Drop your angel hair into the water. Make sure your pasta water is well salted. Time this step the best you can with the next step so you don’t overcook your pasta because your not going to strain the pasta rather than use tongs or a pasta utensil to transfer it right over to your pan. When you do this make sure most of the water drains off the pasta..
- While the pasta is cooking turn up the heat and add the parsley and red pepper flakes, simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Add the pasta and toss well.
- Add a 1/2 cup of the pasta water and simmer until a tight sauce has formed around the noodles. Remove from the heat and sprinkle in some fresh grated Romano, or whatever grated cheese you prefer..
- Blackened chicken-I’m not going to dictate when you cook your chicken or how. Sometimes I grill and sometimes I pan fry. Either way, I do this step first and set it at warm in the oven until I’m ready for it..
You can use more or fewer capers to suit your taste. Breadcrumbs serve as a thickener, lending the sauce body and texture. Add red pepper, anchovy fillet, salt and pepper and cook over low heat until. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Blackened Chicken Dinner Ideas : Pasta Aglio e Olio with Blackened Chicken