Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb). This keto butter chicken ain't mole or chili! i.e. you won't need to leave it cooking all day. If keto or low carb, I cannot recommend enough to serve it up with cauliflower rice. It's wonderful this way, trust me.
This hearty dish puts a keto spin on a classic Indian dish. Made with ghee, spices, and coconut cream, this saucy dish is completely dairy-free and easy to make. Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. You can have Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb)
- You need 1 tbs of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of onion powder.
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbs of Avacodo Oil.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 100 g of salted butter.
- Prepare 100 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hienz No Added Sugar Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 packets of stevia.
- It’s 800 g of Cauliflower rice.
Once melted, add the onion and garlic to the pan. Sprinkle with a little sea salt and black pepper.; Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant. G arlic Butter Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice – Crispy, soft and SO delish! These thin chicken cutlets served with rich and fragrant cauliflower rice are just perfect for those busy weeknights Chicken meal when you want to come home to a delicious gluten-free, low carb, Keto dinner.
Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb) instructions
- Dice chicken in small cubes, in frying pan with oil lightly brown chicken..
- Add water, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper simmer for 5-10 mins on low- med heat until chicken is cooked..
- Add remaining spices. Stir throughly. Recipe is light on spicy heat add more cayenne pepper if you like spicy..
- Add butter, cream cheese, sugar free ketchup and stevia. Keep on low heat and stir in until fully blended. Let simmer for 5-10 mins to thicken sauce (stir occasionally).
- Cooks Cauliflower rice and serve..
This Low Carb Chicken Cauliflower Rice Skillet is healthy, easy and packed with flavour. Low-carb curry chicken with cauliflower rice.. Try our keto and low-carb meal plans for free! Yes, this butter chicken keto recipe is low carb and keto friendly! It makes a great keto dinner option.