Deep-fried soy milk tofu salad. Rujak is a fruit and vegetable salad with countless variations across Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. The tofu is crispy, and the dressing sweet and slightly spicy. Judy says, "The vibrant flavors of the glaze and the fragrant mix of leaves in the salad are a wonderful combination.
Both types of deep fried tofu can be used as an alternative to meat and poultry, and turn a meat dish into a vegan one. They taste slightly greasy by themselves. This video is about how to make fried tofu salad with tahini & soy dressing. You can have Deep-fried soy milk tofu salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep-fried soy milk tofu salad
- Prepare 100 g of soy milk tofu.
- You need of Appropriate amount of potato starch.
- You need 70 g of baby leaf mix.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s 3 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Appropriate amount of sesame dressing(or any dressing you have).
This is a delicious salad and a great way for anyone to get lots of non-meat. Add the cornstarch and spring onion and stir briefly again. This pan-fried tofu is a really easy way to make tofu. By pan-frying it, you get a nice, slightly crispy texture on it and then dip it in this awesome sauce.
Deep-fried soy milk tofu salad instructions
- Cut the tofu into easy-to-eat sizes and cover them with potato starch..
- Heat some olive oil or regular oil and put your tofu in a frying pan on medium heat..
- Flip your tofu and when both sides get golden brown, remove them from a frying pan..
- Slice your tomatoes and avocado and put them in a bowl with baby leaf mix..
- Last but not least, put your tofu on top of the salad and finish it with some dresssing. And your done!.
Prepare the sauce by combining the scallion, soy, garlic, sesame oil and chili sauce (if using) in a small bowl. The key in is the dipping sauce so be sure. Use your fresh tofu to make Food Safari's delicious Indonesian gado gado salad. Deep-fried tofu with chilli soy dipping sauce. You can use it as a substitute for soy tofu in many recipes.