One Pot Rice with Chicken. Ok, let's get this grue-, I mean One-Pot Chicken and Rice on the table! Add broth, scraping bottom of pot to remove any browned bits. Nestle chicken with any accumulated juices into the mixture and bring to a boil over high heat.
Pat chicken dry and season all over with salt. Arrange, skin side down, in a cold, dry medium Dutch oven and set over medium heat. Cook, undisturbed, until skin is golden brown and crisp and. You can cook One Pot Rice with Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Rice with Chicken
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 lbs of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic, sliced.
- You need 2 cups of Long Grain White Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Crushed Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of halved black pitted olives.
- Prepare 4 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of Fresh Chopped Chives, Parsley or Cilantro.
Quick and easy one pot chicken and rice recipe, made with simple ingredients on stovetop. Among the many chicken and rice recipes I make, my family says this one pot chicken and rice recipe is their absolute favorite. I never ever have any leftovers! It's just as good as this One Pot Sausage and Rice.
One Pot Rice with Chicken instructions
- Add the oil to a large skillet preheated over medium high heat..
- Add the diced chicken to the hot pan, season it with salt and pepper and let it cook for about 5-8 minutes until your chickendevelops a golden brown color on all sides..
- Add the onion, pepper and cook them for about 5-7 minutes or until they begin to soften..
- Add the garlic and cook for one more minute, stirring constantly. Be careful to not burn your garlic..
- Add the rice, tomatoes, olives and chicken broth to the pan, stir and bring it to a boil, reduce the heat to low, cover and cookfor about 20-25 minutes or until the rice is fully cooked..
- Top with chives and enjoy!.
This One Pot Chicken and Dirty Rice was so incredibly delicious and full of various layers of tastes and the chicken was so moist. Also the effort it took to produce this wonderful meal was surprisingly easy, and all in one pot, so easy clean up too. This one pot mushroom chicken and rice recipe is an easy one pot meal – flavourful chicken and mushrooms with rice, all cooked in the same pot! One pot meals are the best. Mostly because it's lovely when there is only one pot to wash after supper.