One pot cheesy shrimp pasta. This One Pot Shrimp Pasta recipe has quickly become a favorite pasta recipe in our house. The one pot method produces a creamy pasta sauce without the added fat and crazy flavorful pasta. Plus, one pot means less clean up!
This simple recipe features a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce that is cooked right into the pasta in this amazing one-pot dish. Toss it all in a pot and let it cook. It's so easy that it just about cooks itself. You can have One pot cheesy shrimp pasta using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot cheesy shrimp pasta
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 lbs of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 8 oz of fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 cup of sundried tomatoes in oil.
- It’s 1 lb of linguine.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, sliced.
- Prepare 4 cups of low salt chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine, Chardonnay.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s of Salt free seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasonings.
- It’s of Fresh black pepper.
Now that's my kind of meal!!! One-Pot Creamy Garlic Shrimp Pasta recipe is the stuff that dreams are made of, and the fact that it's all in one pan makes it even better! I'm Jacqueline, and I blog over at Go Go Go Gourmet – my mantra is all about "less effort, more taste," and I have definitely achieved that with this incredibly simple, but absolutely delicious. In a large pot, boil water and add pasta.
One pot cheesy shrimp pasta step by step
- Season shrimp with salt free seasoning, Italian seasoning, black pepper and crushed red pepper..
- Put linguine, tomatoes, half of the spinach, garlic, onions and shrimp in a large stock pot..
- Add chicken stock and wine.
- Bring to a boil on med high. Cover and simmer 7-9 minutes until pasta is al dente..
- Turn off heat. Add Parmesan cheese and mix in with what’s left of the liquid to make the yummy sauce..
- Add the rest of the spinach..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Cook (stirring frequently) until al dente. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, cook until fragrant. Once pasta is al dente, add in spinach, salt, pepper, seasoning, and cheese, and mix until spinach is wilted and everything is coated in the sauce. Add the shrimp back in and give it a stir until fully incorporated. Made with simple and easy ingredients, this shrimp and pasta recipe is perfect for busy weeknights and will sure to be a keeper.