One pot zucchini mushroom pasta. Pide a domicilio o para llevar. En casa o en la oficina. Tú eliges Encuentra D Rone. ¡Buenos Resultados en iZito!
And this zucchini mushroom pasta is exactly that. The mushroom used in this dish is cremini mushroom or if you can't find some, go with other kinds of mushroom. Choose one type of mushroom that you like the most. You can cook One pot zucchini mushroom pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot zucchini mushroom pasta
- It’s 1 pound of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 tub of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of zucchini, thinly sliced and quartered.
- It’s 1/2 bag of frozen peas.
- Prepare Pinch of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Besides, the pasta and the zucchini are also easy to find. It goes the same with the recipes which are very simple and quick to make. This One Pot Zucchini and Mushroom Spaghetti recipe is no different. The pasta absorbs all the water while releasing its starches, creating a super creamy, flavorful sauce.
One pot zucchini mushroom pasta instructions
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, garlic, thyme and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and heavy cream..
- Serve immediately..
Ever since I made that one pot pasta several weeks back, I've been on the hunt for more recipes like this – easy, effortless and sure to be a hit with the entire family. And this zucchini mushroom pasta is exactly that. There is absolute no pre-cooking or sauteeing of any kind here. Simply throw everything into the pot, including the uncooked pasta and that is it. One pot mushroom zucchini pasta to the rescue!!!!!