Tuscany Chicken One Pot. No extra pots or pans to wash up, and minimal work with simple ingredients. It will be hard to go back to regular Mac and Cheese after this! Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals!
In a Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Whether you have had Tuscan chicken pasta at Olive Garden or White Spot, know you can make healthy restaurant quality meal easy at home. Then make this dreamy, creamy Tuscan Chicken! You can cook Tuscany Chicken One Pot using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuscany Chicken One Pot
- Prepare 2 of x large chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of x pack of mushrooms.
- You need 4 of x sun dried tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of x onion.
- Prepare 2 of x chillies.
- It’s 1 of lt of cooking cream.
- It’s 3 of x large garlic cloves.
- Prepare A few of jalapeno peppers.
- It’s 1/2 (1 ltr) of water.. keep adding to stop it getting too thick.
- It’s of Whole wheat Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of x chicken stock cube.
- You need of Salt, pepper (lots) and garlic here mix.
- It’s 1 of good handful of spinach.
It's a one-pot dish, so you can at least take a vacation from dishes. Pour yourself a glass of red wine before you get started to set the vacation mood for this dish. This One Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta is so easy to make and has a delicious garlic cream sauce that your family will love! Serve this recipe with a side of my Cheesy Homemade Garlic Bread !
Tuscany Chicken One Pot instructions
- Pan fry the chicken… I like it fully cooked and golden… so 10 to 12 mins.
- Cut up the mushrooms, onion and chillies then add to the pot.
- Add 1ltr of cream.
- Crush in garlic and add pepper… love the mix of cream and heat.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes… threw in a few jalapenos too… like I said, love the heat..
- Drop in the glass of water and pasta and cook slowly for 2 hrs…. ish….
I've been on a major pasta kick this week, and I don't like to play favorites with my recipes, but this one definitely a keeper. To the same skillet, add the shallots, garlic, parsley and sage. Best of all, everything cooks in just one pan making clean up a breeze! Do you have picky eaters in your house? It seems like the older they get, my kiddos have more to complain about when it comes to meal time.