Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps. These lettuce wraps are the perfect fresh and flavorful summertime appetizer or entree. These Hoisin Shrimp Lettuce Wraps are so quick and easy to make. Shrimp is always a quick cooking ingredient.
The chopped shrimp are mixed with chopped water chestnuts and sliced green onions and coated in a sweet and tangy Asian inspired sauce. Shrimp lettuce wraps loaded with fresh veggies and juicy shrimp. The peanut sauce is exceptional and surprisingly simple. You can have Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps
- You need of For Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sriracha hot sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of minced celery.
- It’s 1 of green onion,chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of For Shrimp Salad Filling.
- You need 1 pound of cooked peeled and deviened cooked medium shrimp, chilled.
- You need 1 of cucumber, peeled and cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, shredded.
- You need 2 of radishes, cut in thin strips.
- It’s 1 of celery stalk, thin sliced.
- You need 1 of red pepper, hot or sweet in thin strips, I used a hot pepper.
- It’s 10 of grape tomatoes, sliced or quartered if large.
- It’s of white and black sesame seeds as needed for garnish.
- You need of For Serving.
- Prepare of about 8 to10 intact lettece cups, I used Boston lettece.
Lettuce wraps are a low carb, healthy dinner idea and they always disappear fast! This post may contain affiliate links. These shrimp lettuce wraps make for one delicious and super impressive meal. Up the amount of lettuce and make an Asian Shrimp Entrée Salad.
Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Combine all dressing ingredddients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine all vegetables except lettece cups.
- Add shrimp and add just enough dressing to lightly coat.
- Fill lettece cups just before serving win shrimp salad sprinkle with seasame seeds, serve with extra dressing for dipping.
- Note, Any extra dressing is delicious on salads and drizzled over grilled meats, seafood and vegetables.
Omit the lettuce and increase the cellophane noodles for Asian Shrimp Noodle Bowls. Or, wrap it all up in rice paper wrappers for Asian Shrimp Fresh Rolls. These are also great way lunchbox options and a fabulous way to use up the leftovers. Asian Shrimp Lettuce Wraps are easy to. Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps This is a simple cool refreshingly slightly spicy slight sweet Asian shrimp salad.