thai green salmon with fragrant rice. Green Dragon Fragrant Rice is the preferred choice for the Chinese consumer. Best rice to serve with Chinese and south east Asian dishes. Try our easy to follow fragrant thai green salmon curry recipe.
Hindi: chawal How many times have we thought rice is a blessing? Drain well and then stir in the chopped herbs and watercress and To serve, pile the rice on to a serving plate, spoon over the stir-fried green beans and top with the steamed salmon. Enjoy Thai cuisine at home with delicious Thai green curry with chicken! You can cook thai green salmon with fragrant rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of thai green salmon with fragrant rice
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 stick of lemongrass stalks, finely chopped.
- You need 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 35 grams of green thai curry paste.
- Prepare 300 grams of jasmine rice.
- It’s 200 grams of trimmed green beans.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets, skins removed.
- Prepare 10 grams of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 of lime, quartered.
Add the THAI GREEN CURRY PASTE and cook for a minute or until fragrant. Stir through the COCONUT MILK, DRIED THAI HERBS & CHILLI, green beans Add the rice and stir-fry until evenly mixed through. Remove from heat and toss through the Thai basil. Salmon Fillet with Citrus Butter and Maple SyrupOn dine chez Nanou. salmon fillets, Thai sweet chili sauce, green onions, salt, cooking spray.
thai green salmon with fragrant rice instructions
- put coconut milk, chicken stock, lemon grass (finely chopped) and curry paste in a large saucepan. bring to the boil and simmer until the paste dissolves, stirring with a wooden spoon..
- cut the beans down into smaller pieces, about 3 or 4 cuts across the length. add the beans and rice to the pan and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes on a medium heat. be sure to store with a wooden soon to prevent sticking, and all the rice can absorb the liquid.
- lay the salmon on the rice, put a lid on and cook for 5 to 8 minutes. the fish should be just cooked through..
- plate up and garnish with plenty of coriander and lime wedges..
- perfect with a dry white italian wine.
Broiled Salmon with Thai Sweet Chili GlazeOnce Upon A Chef. Pan-seared Salmon and Prawns served over a warm bed of Chinese fragrant Fried Rice. But we didn't want ordinary fried rice. I wanted Salmon and Prawns…seared to crisp perfection; and created this. Having the pans going hot and searing and frying while filling the kitchen with the aromas of.