Oatmeal Skillet (The Protein Chef).
You can have Oatmeal Skillet (The Protein Chef) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Skillet (The Protein Chef)
- You need 2 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 12 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened apple sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of suagr free chocolate syrup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar free caramel dip.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar free chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of jet puffed marshmallow bits.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of scoops of vanilla protein powder.
Oatmeal Skillet (The Protein Chef) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Coconut Flour, Caramel Dip, Chocolate Chips, and Marshmallow Bits into a bowl and mix..
- Add in your Coconut Flour and mix that in..
- Take out at least a 10'' skillet and pour your mix in..
- Press your cookie mix into your skillet..
- Top with your Caramel Dip (evenly distribute it), Chocolate Chips, and Marshmallow Bits..
- Bake on 350°F for 20-25 minutes..