Vegan berry cheesecake pie. This blueberry cream pie is vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and easy to make. It's the perfect dessert if you love to eat a healthy creamy cheesecake without dairy or eggs. Vegan Blueberry Cream Pie "This is the best pie I ever ate…" This No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake is a beautiful and easy-to-make Paleo-friendly + vegan cheesecake made with soaked cashews!
Quick and Easy Vegan No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake (Raw Vegan) Celine once sang about her heart going on. And when you love someone, you want to make sure that their heart will go on…beating. Make sure to dry off excess water from them before placing them in food processor. Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Paleo-friendly I've been feeling like blueberry cheesecake for some time now, but somehow brownies and other marshmallow desserts kept derailing me… But at last my cake materialize in the form of a really delicious gluten-free vegan blueberry cheesecake tart, which was surprisingly super easy to make and super awesome to eat. You can cook Vegan berry cheesecake pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan berry cheesecake pie
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon extract.
- It’s 1 box of cheesecake mix.
- Prepare of Berries as much as you desire and any kind of Berries.
This Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake is: rich and creamy; sweet and fruity; just as delicious as the real thing! I thought it was time to post another summery dessert, and as Blueberry Cheesecake used to be one of my favourites, I decided to make a vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar free version. The recipe was inspired by my Purple Sweet Potato Cheesecakes and it's not only vegan and gluten. Perfectly crispy and chewy, you can bake them in the oven for a healthier take on traditional recipes or pan fry them for a slightly more decadent result!
Vegan berry cheesecake pie instructions
- Pour most of the flour in a bowl with everything else but the Berries and the cheesecake mix.
- When it is all mixed it should be dough if not add more flour or cold water just depends.
- Then roll the dough on a clean flat surface try to make it think enough and long enough according to the pan and for it not to break apart.
- Once it is placed in the pan you add the cheesecake mix and after that add the Berries and if you want you can cover the top or not, its optional.
- Last but no least you wait till the crust is a light Brown color and you can enjoy each nice and delicious flavor👍.
VEGAN NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE Try a healthy and delicious vegan blueberry cheesecake with almonds and dates base and a filling made with cashew nuts and best of all no need to bake ! This easy blueberry cheesecake is perfect for entertaining because of how low maintenance it is, and can easily be made to fit your needs. You can make a blueberry cheesecake pie, mini blueberry cheesecake, or even blueberry cheesecake bars. I chose to make mini blueberry cheesecakes to change things up, and they are adorable. This tasty raw vegan berry cheesecake is served straight from the freezer and tastes creamy, fresh and delicious.