Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta. Great recipe for Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta.. Mix panko, parmesan, and Chile flakes. See great recipes for Pan seared halibut on coconut rice with mango habanero peach sauce and mango avocado salsa too!
See great recipes for Dijon panko crusted salmon too! I then tossed some panko crumbs with Parmesan, fresh parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper then coated the fish in it. I air baked it on high heat until it was flaky and tender on the inside and crunchy on the outside. You can have Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta
- It’s of For the fish.
- Prepare 2 lbs of halibut fillet. Skin removed.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- You need of White pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbs of dry mustard.
- It’s 1 tbs of chilie flakes.
- Prepare of Flour for dredging.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need of For the pasta.
- You need 1 lb of tri color rotini.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of prepared pesto.
- It’s 1 of snack size bag of honey roasted cashews, smashed to crumbs.
- You need 1 of medium red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s of Drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
It was truly one of the best halibut dishes I have ever had. Spread the pesto on both sides of the steaks and allow them to sit for an hour at room temperature. Heat coals or broiler and grill the steaks on both sides until cooked. Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper and serve, garnished with lemon or lime, cut in half.
Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta instructions
- Prepare halibut and cut into portions. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a fry pan. Saute onions until they start to carmelize. Add garlic. Saute 2 more minutes. Add wine and cashews. cook off liquid. Set aside.
- Grease a baking sheet. Dredge fish in flour mixed with dry mustard. Place on baking sheet. Brush on beaten egg..
- Mix panko, parmesan, and Chile flakes. Crust top of fish. Bake at 425 8-9 minutes. Middle rack. Turn broiler on high. Cook until crust browns. Keep a good eye on it..
- Meanwhile, boil 4 qts salted water. Add pasta. Cook till AL dente. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- Add pasta back to pot. Mix in pesto sauce, onion mixture, and a pinch of parmesan. Heat on low until heated through..
- Plate immediately. Place halibut over pasta. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Garnish with basil leaves and lemon slices. Enjoy..
Tip The Best Nut Crusted Halibut Recipes on Yummly Halibut With A Pine Nut Crust, Halibut With Pistachio Crust And Rhubarb Salad, Halibut With Nut Crust And Apple Vinaigrette. Parmesan, and Basil Pesto Crust Kalyn's Kitchen. This skillet strawberry peach pepper jam is sweet, spicy and so tasty! My family loves to eat crostini slathered in warm brie and topped with a fruit pepper jam so I make this kind of jam often.