Baked Thai Peanut Tofu.
You can have Baked Thai Peanut Tofu using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Thai Peanut Tofu
- It’s 2 blocks of firm tofu.
- Prepare of *Marinade.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of jar thai peanut sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
Baked Thai Peanut Tofu instructions
- Mix *marinade ingredients together in a dish large enough to submerse your your blocks of tofu about a 1/4"..
- Drain your tofu, microwave for 30 seconds (do not over do), and place in marinade. Poke holes in the blocks with a fork and marinate on eah side for at least 10 minutes. Longer you marinade the tastier..
- After marinated, split your tofu into healthy sized blocks and coat your tofu blocks with marinade..
- This is a good time to preheat your oven to about 420°..
- Transfer tofu to baking sheet, and use excess marinade to thoroughly coat your tofu with the remainder of the marinade. Put a healthy amount of pepper and really any other spice you think sounds good on the tofu prior to baking..
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until tofu is desired tenderness. Longer you bake the tofu, the more texture..
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!.