Samosa. Hide content and notifications from this user. Samosa recipe – Learn how to make crispy punjabi samosa at home. Samosas make their appearance everywhere as a street food, party snack, restaurants and even in cafes.
Samosa Recipe, how to make samosa recipe, How To Make Samosa Recipe. Samosa is probably the ideal Indian snacks to enjoy in the evening with tea. These crispy samosas with spiced potatoes filling are perfect for your tea party or movie time snack. You can cook Samosa using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Samosa
- It’s 2 of medium size potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger and green chilli crushed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of promenade seeds crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted coriander seeds powder.
- You need to taste of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of mango powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare ,2 tsp of ghee for making the stuffing.
- You need 3-4 tsp of ghee for kneading the dough.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for fry the samosa.
- You need As needed of Water for kneading the dough.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour or maida.
- You need 1 tsp of carom seeds or ajwain.
Samosas are a popular snack in the local cuisines of. Traditional samosa dough is made with maida flour, which is a type of flour available in India. You can use all-purpose flour as a. This article is about the food.
Samosa step by step
- First boiled the potatoes keep them aside now take a pan put a tsp of ghee when the ghee gets hot put cumin seeds when it starts crackle put the crushed ginger and green chilies sauté for a min..
- Then add mashed boiled potatoes followed by the remaking spices mentioned above along with the roasted peanuts give it a good mix Finally top it with some finely chopped coriander leaves turn off the flame put the stuffing in a bowl and allow it to cool.
- In the meanwhile Make a sheet for the samosa For this in a large bowl put all purpose flour salt carom seeds slightly crushed with your hands ghee give it a good mix (it should be bread crumbs like consistency) then add little water at a time knead a slightly tight dough then the normal chapati dough allow it to rest for 15 min..
- Now take a rolling pin take a small portion of dough and make a oval shape chapati then cut it in the middle take a one part put some water at the edges then fold.
- Take a kadhai put sufficient amount of oil for frying now the main tips for frying the samosa is to keep the oil in low to medium heat now put the samosa and fry in low to medium heat until golden brown in color, serve hot..
- The half part from both sides then join it by apply some water now fill the pockets with the potato mixture now again seal the edges by applying some water..
For the place in ancient Syria sometimes called Samosa, see Samosata. Delightful voice sharing with people you care about. Recipe for Samosa, Vegetable Samosa Recipe, Making Samosas, Indian best Do not think of calories when eating samosa. Made with flour and vegetable filling and deep fried. Samosa is one of the most popular snacks of North Indian cuisine.