Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit. Psyllium husk can be taken by persons of any age who want to treat constipation and help with irritable bowel syndrome. If you have diarrhea issues, you can also take it since psyllium husk helps to treat diarrhea. People with heart issues or high cholesterol can also supplement with psyllium husk. psyllium husk is prepared from the cleaned, dried outer coating of the plantago ovata (also known as blonde psyllium, indian psyllium or add psyllium husk to your breakfast cereals, smoothies, yogurts, fruit juices or soups and stews for added dietary fibre. psyllium husk mixed with cereal is.
Rich in soluble fiber, psyllium husk is rich in gel-like mucilage and is said to promote weight loss by reducing appetite. While upping your soluble fiber intake from foods like dried beans and peas, flaxseeds, oats, fruits, and vegetables may help keep you fuller for longer, there. Organic psyllium husk benefits your digestive system and heart in particular. You can cook Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit
- You need of Butter (or Oil).
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Flour.
- It’s of Potato Starch.
- You need of Psyllium Husk.
- You need of Your Favorite Dry Fruits (Recommend Cranberry).
You must never take psyllium husk powder "dry" as this product will start soaking up all moisture However, be extremely careful to keep it perfectly dry. Double-check the lid on the airtight container every time you use it. We are interested in developing genuine business with our overseas counterparts. Our company deals with the manufacturing of instant food and beverages which is packed in dry pickings.
Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit instructions
- Put the butter in a heat resistant bowl and wrap. Heat it in microwave for 30 seconds to soften. Add the Sugar and mix well..
- Sift the flour into the bowl. Knead the dough..
- Add the psyllium husk and knead well..
- Cut the dry fruit into your favorite size. Add it and knead well. Roll out to a thickness of about 1cm thick. Cover it wrap and keep it in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Cut the dough into your favorite size. Bake it at 150℃ over for 20-25 minutes..
- I tried to make to use mango & cranberry. My family like cranberry one..
Psyllium HuskPsyllium Husk Psyllium Husks are the outer layer of Psyllium Seeds (Plantago Ovata), a plant native to India. This Psyllium has no artificial additives, is preservative-free and is non-GMO. Psyllium has a mild nutty flavour and aroma. These husks can be added to breakfast foods, baked. Fast, reliable delivery to South Africa.