Porchetta Wrapped Turkey Meatloaf (Keto/Low Carb). The whole family will love this keto turkey meatloaf recipe! Great recipe for Porchetta Wrapped Turkey Meatloaf (Keto/Low Carb). To make sure your low carb meatloaf is just perfect, here are a few tips to keep in mind… Cutting the keto meatloaf: Just a quick word of warning – keto low carb meatloaf is very tender.
PORK RINDS OR ALMOND FLOUR FOR BINDING Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. Access keto meal plans and articles. You can cook Porchetta Wrapped Turkey Meatloaf (Keto/Low Carb) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Porchetta Wrapped Turkey Meatloaf (Keto/Low Carb)
- You need 450 g of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of avocado oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar free ketchup.
- Prepare 6 slices of porchetta.
See great recipes for Porchetta Wrapped Turkey Meatloaf (Keto/Low Carb) too! Great recipe for Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb). Great recipe for Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb). Mince the green pepper, onion, and garlic.
Porchetta Wrapped Turkey Meatloaf (Keto/Low Carb) step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350degrees. Hand mix all ingredient in bowl (except porchetta)..
- On a baking sheet with foil shape 3 football shaped meatloafs.
- Wrap meat loaf with porchetta, season with salt on top. Cook at 350 degrees for 20mins covered with foil, after remove foil and cook for another 20 mins. may have to cook longer if you make larger meatloafs..
Add to a large bowl with the ground beef, eggs, almond flour, cheddar, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. You get a pretty substantial serving here at only two carbs, leaving you lots of room for vegetables on the side to make up the majority of the carb count in your meal. Of course, it doesn't have the exact texture of a traditional meatloaf, but I found it to be a great substitute. Low Carb Keto Meatloaf with Bacon. This bacon wrapped meatloaf recipe is gluten free, low carb, keto, and delicious!