Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly). Ahh Taco Bell, that guilty pleasure of omnivores and vegetarians alike. I don't remember the last time I ate there, but I do know it's the fast food joint I've visited most recently (recently not meaning actually recent, in this case). Crush Taco Tuesday with these vegetarian tacos.
These vegetarian tacos were inspired by an authentic Mexican taqueria in town, Bonito Michoacan. I made a huge dinner party for lots of friends with mostly "Cookie and Kate" recipes. This one, Roasted Sweet potato, Refried Black Bean, Refried pinto beans. You can have Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly)
- It’s 3 of Medium sized Potato's Cubed.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 8-10 of Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare of Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce (see my recipe).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cilantro chopped.
- You need 2 Tbs of Lime Juice.
- You need 1/2 Cup of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of chopped tomato.
- It’s of Cheese (optional).
They were the first thing I ate that didn't feel like "vegan food" (although These are my personal all-time favorite vegetarian tacos; sweet potatoes, black beans, and avocado are already a great flavor combination, and it's even better wrapped in a warm soft taco. These Spicy Potato Soft Tacos are a healthier take on a Taco Bell favorite. Warm tortillas wrap around crispy, oven roasted potatoes that are topped with a chipotle southwest sauce, shredded iceberg A deliciously spicy vegetarian taco! Yes it's true, I don't cook every night.
Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Chop potato's into small cubes. Put potato's in large mixing bowl. Take olive oil and pour some into the bowl evenly coating Potatos. Season with cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix potato's until Potatos are evenly coated in oil and seasonings..
- Oil a baking dish and pour potato's into dish. Let cool in oven for 30-45min or until potato's are throughly cooked through..
- As Potatos are cooking dice tomato's, onion, and chop cilantro. Mix small mixing bowl and add lime juice. For jalapeno and cilantro sauce go to my profile to see my recipe!.
- Heat corn tortillas and serve with potato's, cheese if desired, and sauce. Enjoy!.
These delicious and crispy Potato Tacos are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They are vegetarian and easy to make at home. Place softened potatoes into a large bowl. Mix in sour cream, garlic, cumin, salt pepper and oregano, and mash until well combined. Carefully, place the potato tacos in the pan, allowing them to cook for about two minutes on each side.