Easy Italian Meatballs With A Twist.
You can cook Easy Italian Meatballs With A Twist using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Meatballs With A Twist
- Prepare 1 of Preheat oven to 375.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (your choice).
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (your choice).
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbl of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Crushed (ground) Potato Chips (your choice).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cool water.
Easy Italian Meatballs With A Twist instructions
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Try not to over mix. Put mixed ingredients in the refrigerator for 15-30 minute's to firm up..
- Form into two inch balls. (I use a gravy ladle).
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 24 minutes at 375°F. Turning halfway in between..
- I usually double or triple this recipe and freeze them. They make great sandwiches, sliders and go well with your favorite pasta sauce. Do not substitute fresh parsley for dried. If using dried 1teaspoon will do. Add a pinch of red pepper flakes for some kick..