One pot cheesy andouille pasta. They're so easy to put together, and other than a cutting board for some prep work, only a single skillet ends up in the sink. One Pot Pasta: One pot pasta dishes are a complete meal in a pan, pretty much every ingredient gets tossed in at once! For this one pan meal we just add the diced onion, sausage, and some garlic to the pan first.
HOW TO MAKE ONE POT CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE PASTA. The steps for this recipe are quick and easy. Saute your Hillshire Farm Smoked Turkey Sausage (or any brand will do) with some onion and garlic, then add a can of Rotel diced tomatoes, pasta, cream, chicken broth and seasons. You can cook One pot cheesy andouille pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot cheesy andouille pasta
- You need 3 c. of Halved grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb. of andouille sausage.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 lb. of spaghetti.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of Kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Pepper.
- Prepare 4 1/2 c. of Water.
- Prepare 1 c. of Parmesan cheese.
Toss it all in a pot and let it cook. It's so easy it just about cooks itself. Now that's my kind of meal. One-Pot Cheese Italian Pasta and Chicken is a rich and savory dish bursting with your favorite flavors!
One pot cheesy andouille pasta instructions
- Set aside half of tomatoes and cheese.
- Combine all ingredients over medium high heat. Cover and bring to a boil..
- Once water is boiling remove cover and cook 7-9 min or until al dente..
- Add cheese and tomatoes toss to combine..
This simple recipe features a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce that is cooked right into the pasta in this amazing one-pot dish. Toss it all in a pot and let it cook. It's so easy that it just about cooks itself. Recently I made a delicious, creamy, cheesy pasta dish using Aidells® Cajune Style Andouille. Diethood » Recipes » Dinner » One Pot Creamy Ziti with Andouille Sausage and Mushrooms Jump to Recipe Print Recipe This wonderful creamless creamy ziti pasta dinner is jam packed with delicious andouille sausages and mushrooms, and it's prepared in one pot and on the stovetop!