30 minute one pot chili. The official start of Fall is about a week away. That can only mean one thing at my house it's time for chili. In the cooler months chili is my go to meal.
This simple, classic, old fashioned homemade chili is the ultimate comfort food! It's great as a weeknight dinner and perfect for game day and tailgating parties. SO much flavor, yet meatless, filling, hearty and made with red and black beans. You can cook 30 minute one pot chili using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 30 minute one pot chili
- It’s 1 can of all the following:.
- You need of Chili beans.
- It’s of Great northern beans.
- Prepare of Kidney beans.
- You need of Black beans.
- You need of Hominy (optional).
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or ground venison.
- It’s 2 packets of chili seasoning.
- You need 2 cans of tomatoes with green chiles.
- It’s 1 of small can tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely diced onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely diced mushrooms- any kind.
- It’s 8 cups of v8 juice (regular or hot and spicy).
Made with such easy simple ingredients. Somewhat spicy with the sugar added to reduce acidity. Corn can be added to stretch it out more as well. It's great alone or paired with corn bread,.
30 minute one pot chili instructions
- Cook and drain ground beef or my favorite ground venison because it’s lean and better for you. Add in onion and diced mushrooms and cook on medium for 5 minutes..
- Mix all beans, tomato paste, v8, Canned tomatoes and Chiles, and dry spices and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes. Enjoy!.
It's Chili Con Carne + Macaroni and Cheese = comforting new family favorite that can't be beat in taste, comfort or convenience! Add the ground beef to the pot and cook until the beef is browned. Add the broth, diced tomatoes (with their juice), drained beans, tomato sauce. chili powder, cumin, sugar, tomato paste, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir in chili, bell peppers, garlic powder, chili powder, and salt and pepper. Sprinkle cheese over the top of the chili-noodle mixture.