One-pot Meal using leftovers. Slice up leftover steak and add it to sauteeing onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Easy, big-batch recipes exist for a reason (convenience!) but there's no shame in wanting to switch things up on the second or third day you're eating on that pork shoulder or pot roast. Whether you've got meat for days or just need to use up some vegetables, these recipes will make sure you don't waste any of your bounty of leftovers.
A roast pork loin is a wonderful dinner but can often leave you with lots of leftovers. Instead of reheating and eating the same meal, incorporate the leftover pork roast into an interesting entrée, many of which are a complete dinner in themselves. Rotisserie chicken makes it easy to get a main course on the table in a flash. You can have One-pot Meal using leftovers using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One-pot Meal using leftovers
- Prepare 8 of Pre-cooked meatballs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Frozen veggies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 3 tbs of Butter.
- You need 3 tbs of parmesan.
- Prepare 2 cups of Leftover garlic parmesan pasta.
But you don't have to serve the chicken as it comes. Transform store-bought rotisserie chicken by using it as a base. This One Pot Ham & Penne Skillet is the perfect one to use! It has diced ham, penne pasta and peas in a creamy sauce.
One-pot Meal using leftovers instructions
- Brown meatballs, or cook in microwave for a few minutes..
- Add veggies, milk and butter to pan. Simmer on low for 10-15 minutes. Til liquid reduce to a few tbs..
- Turn off heat. Add pasta and parmesan. Stir til parm melts, and everything comes together..
It makes a quick and easy one-pot meal when you are wondering what to make with leftover ham! Plus, the kids love it and so do adults. Throw this in your pot and make it tonight for dinner! We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help.