Keto coconut no bake bites!. Low Carb, Sugar Free, and Keto Friendly options. It uses monk fruit sweetener and has the consistency of real maple syrup. These no bake bites will be your go-to quick and easy snack, which also happen to be paleo, vegan and keto friendly.
Keto coconut cookies are a great alternative to the high carb oats. Our explanation- These no bake cookies are meant to be a low carb, keto snack approved version of a. Naturally low carb, these protein-packed no bake bites are also paleo, vegan and keto-friendly! You can cook Keto coconut no bake bites! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto coconut no bake bites!
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- It’s Pinch of stevia.
- Prepare of Strawberry slices (amount depends on how many cookies you make).
- Prepare of Kiwi slices (amount depends on how many cookies you make).
- Prepare of Mint leaves (depends on how many cookies you make).
Recipe for Keto No Bake Coconut Cheesecake Bites. The filling is poured over a simple, no-fail macadamia nut and coconut crust. Chill, garnish with toasted coconut and fresh berries, and prepare to fall in love. Since this is no-bake cheesecake made without eggs, these decadent cheesecake bites have a light, cloud-like texture.
Keto coconut no bake bites! instructions
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and grind until mixed (except the strawberry, kiwi, and mint.).
- Make little balls and press them on a plate until flat.
- Place the kiwi on a plate (on the bottom).
- Put the strawberry on top.
- Add the flat cookie bite on top of the strawberry.
- Add the mint leaf to garnish.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
The macadamia-coconut crust adds crunch and sweetness to each bite. These no-bake keto brownie bites are not only super fast and easy, but they are perfect for snacks, desserts, lunchboxes, or anytime really! Plus, they're paleo, gluten-free, AND vegan! I've decided that no-bake desserts – such as these no-bake keto brownie bites and my peanut butter bites – are going to be my new jam. Switch up your snack lineup with these easy no-bake energy ball recipes.