Diabetic-Friendly Strawberry Poke Cake.
You can cook Diabetic-Friendly Strawberry Poke Cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diabetic-Friendly Strawberry Poke Cake
- Prepare 1 box of White Cake Mix.
- You need 1 box of Strawberry Jello – SUGAR FREE – Sm. Box.
- Prepare 1 box of Vanilla Pudding Mix – SUGAR FREE – Sm. Box.
- You need 1 can of Diet 7-up.
- It’s 1 cup of Boiling Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cold Water.
- It’s 1 packages of Sugar Free Whipped Topping.
Diabetic-Friendly Strawberry Poke Cake step by step
- Preheat oven as directed on Cake Box. Grease 11" x 13" Glass Pyrex..
- In a mixing bowl; mix together cake mix, pudding mix, and diet 7-up. Bake about 20 minutes *CHECK CAKE DONENESS BEGINNING AROUND 18 MIN. AS YOU DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER DONE.*.
- Let cake cool entirely before proceeding. *ABOUT AN HOUR*.
- Once cooled completely; take a fork and poke holes all over the cake taking care not to mutilate it..
- Meanwhile, mix Jello and boiling water until completely dissolved; then the cold water..
- Slowly pour Jello mix over cake. Take knife and separate cake from sides..
- Place into fridge and let set for 2 hours..
- Top with whipped topping and serve!.