Sensational Chinese Vegetable Soup. And you don't have to be on a diet to enjoy my latest recipe: this easy Chinese vegetable soup! I'm a huge fan of vegetable soup recipes, and I think we're all familiar with the standard. As I said, I've always had a thing for tasty Asian soups.
Thank you for watching me do what I love. Show your support by subscribing and remember LOVE is always the best ingredient! Let's stay connected: Instagram:. http://www.chinesehealthycooking.com How to make Chinese Vegetable and Tofu Soup Very simple and healthy vegetable and tofu soup. You can have Sensational Chinese Vegetable Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sensational Chinese Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 250 g of noodles, soba.
- You need 250 g of chinese cabbage, shredded.
- Prepare 40 g of shiitake mushrooms, dried.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, thinely sliced.
- It’s 3 of celery stalks, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ginger, fresh and grated.
Here we present the Chinese version, a vibrant recipe that is quite a contrast to the soothing Continental way of making this soup. Right from the choice of veggies like broccoli and bean sprouts, which are typically Oriental, to the addition of ginger and garlic, this Chinese Vegetable Clear Soup is a thorough example of Chinese cooking. Although you can only use radish alone with delicious soup stock, it is more wholesome if you include a combination of vegetables to make the Chinese vegetable soup more colorful and tasty. Besides the radish , other vegetables suitable for this recipe are carrot, onion, sweet corn, potatoes, and tomatoes.
Sensational Chinese Vegetable Soup instructions
- Soak the mushrooms in 2 cups of hot water for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile,in a soup pot heat 2.5 liters of water along with the soy sauce, ginger and garlic. When it boils, add the onion slices and lower the heat..
- Drain the mushrooms and add its soaking water to the soup pot. Slice the mushrooms, throw away the tough stems and add to the soup pot..
- Add in the green onions, celery and cabbage and cook for 15 minutes before putting in the noodles. Then, simmer for 10 more minutes and serve immediately..
Healthy and fat burning vegetarian awesome soup. Homemade Chinese vegetable soup is low-fat and is rich in nutritious, high-fiber vegetables that make it a hearty choice for a healthy lunch or dinner. Chinese vegetable soup is especially beneficial if you're watching your weight. Make plenty of Chinese vegetable soup, as the flavors become even better with time. These satisfying recipes are a great way to say "soup's on!" in your house.