Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich. This tuna sandwich cake can be made with meat, fish, vegetables, pate, cheese or a combination of these and you can garnish it any way you like! It's great for birthdays and parties or any family gathering! If you love trying new things and prefer savory to sweet.
A very popular sandwich "cake" not only in Sweden (Smörgåstårta) but also in Finland (voileipäkakku) and Estonia (võileivatort) is a savory layered cake. My parents started making tuna salad sandwiches this way years ago and, as far as I'm concerned, theirs is the best and only way to make a tuna fish sandwich. In addition to tuna, it has red onions, celery, capers, lemon juice, parsley, mayo, and the kicker? You can cook Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich
- Prepare 12 oz of can of tuna (drained).
- It’s 1 of Soft boiled egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dill pickle relish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Real Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1/4 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
A stacked tuna sandwich makes a really filling, delicious and healthy meal. But if the sandwich itself isn't enough, take it to the. Tuna Fish Salad With No Celery Recipes. Darra's Famous Tuna Waldorf Salad Sandwich FillingAllRecipes.
Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich step by step
- Drain the liquid from tuna and empty in mixing bowl..
- Chop 1 soft boiled egg and add to the bowl..
- Mix in dill relish, walnuts, and mayonaise. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste..
- I like to serve this on toast with a slice of tomato and cheese. This tuna sandwich is savory and meaty. It's the only way I eat Tuna fish..
Tuna Guacamole Sandwich with BaconA Farm Girl's Dabbles. For many people, those days when you had a tuna salad sandwich for lunch are still some of the happiest childhood memories. Tuna Fish sandwiches are an iconic childhood food. This recipe brings back so many memories and is a total comfort food. How to Make a Tuna Sandwich.